Kate joined Quinn Legal in late 2015 and is an Advocate and Commissioner for Oaths in our Property team. She advises a wide range of clients on both residential and commercial property matters; dealing with residential and commercial sale and purchase transactions, transfers of equity, remortgages, applications for possessory title, commercial lending transactions and all aspects of freehold and leasehold property matters.
Kate also offers friendly advice and assistance in relation to Wills and Probate, Administration of Estates and Powers of Attorney.
- Isle of Man Advocate and Commissioner for Oaths (2013)
- Legal Practice Course – BPP Law School Manchester (2010)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – BPP Law School Manchester (2009)
- BA Honours Degree in Music – Paul McCartney’s Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (2007)
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Young Lawyer’s Association
…and now a bit of personality
Outside the office Kate enjoys singing and song writing, playing guitar and piano, and performing at live events. During her University career she was presented with an award by Paul McCartney for Best Contemporary Song!
Along with her Property colleagues, she’s part of the Cat Mad Club and has two kitties named Atticus and Scout (inspired by Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird).
Get In Touch Today
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.