Our advocates are here to help. If you need help with a medical negligence claim contact us on 01624 665522 today for expert advice.
Medical Advice Concerns
Professional advice is beneficial in many circumstances, especially when your health is on the line. When you consult with a medical professional, you trust that you’ll receive top-quality help.
Unfortunately, if a professional gives poor healthcare advice and treatment, it’s known as medical negligence and can cause you to suffer physically, psychologically and even financially. Known as a breach of their duty of care toward you, negligent professionals can face serious legal investigation and repercussions.
Examples Of Medical Negligence
- You receive a poor diagnosis and treatment which causes further harm to your health
- You miss an opportunity for treatment because your doctor doesn’t diagnose your condition early enough
- You’re prescribed the wrong medication and suffer harmful consequences
- You’re treated for a condition without having signed a consent form
- You have an operation and a mistake is made by the surgeon
What To Do If You’ve Had A Poor Medical Experience
If you’ve had a bad experience but aren’t sure if it was caused by medical negligence, our advocates can sensitively investigate your case and identify who is responsible. The team provides trustworthy advice and will expertly defend you until a suitable resolution is agreed upon.
It’s important to get in touch as soon as you suspect that you’ve experienced medical negligence. The procedure for medical negligence claims can take a number of months to pursue, depending on the severity of your case, availability of reliable evidence and factors like how quickly the professional responds to the claim.
How Can Quinn Legal Help?
From experience, we know that the quicker an investigation and legal process can be started, the faster you’ll receive an outcome. As soon as you call us, we’ll schedule an appointment to discuss your experience and the best course of action for you.
- Handle your case with sensitivity from beginning to completion
- Explain any legal terms and what’s expected from you if various situations occur
- Advise you throughout and communicate on your behalf
Represent you in any formal meetings with the other party and/or their legal representation
Get In Touch Today
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.