Our advocates are here to help you with Isle of Man Crime related issues. If you’re under investigation by the police, contact us on 01624 665522 for specialist advice.
Everyday new crimes are committed, and whether you’re involved as a suspect or you’re the victim of a crime, legal advice can offer support and comfort throughout the experience.
For suspects in criminal investigations, it’s a serious situation, especially as many crimes affect your criminal record and can carry prison sentences. At Quinn Legal, our advocates understand that these potential consequences can change the course of your life, and our criminal practice reflects this by working tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for your situation.
Investigation, Arrest And Prosecution
A criminal investigation can affect anyone, regardless of background or circumstances. Irrespective of how minor or serious the crime is, if you’re under investigation, have been arrested or are facing prosecution, the experience can have negative effects on both your personal and professional life.
We appreciate that the impact of investigation is time-sensitive, and as your legal representatives, we’ll work quickly to minimise any effects on your reputation.
Types Of Isle of Man Crime We’ve Helped Clients With
Our criminal advocates are well-established in the local community and have a vast range of experience in handling criminal cases involving:
- Isle of Man Financial crime such as fraud or money laundering
- Isle of Man Robbery, burglary and theft
- Isle of Man Motoring offences (e.g. careless/dangerous driving, causing death by dangerous driving)
- Isle of Man Drink/drug driving arrests
- Isle of Man Drugs offences
- Isle of Man Assault (e.g. actual bodily harm or grievous bodily harm)
- Isle of Man Sexual offences
Isle of Man Criminal Investigations
Our team of expert criminal advocates have experience in attending the criminal courts at all levels, including the Summary Courts, the Court of General Gaol Delivery and the Staff of Government Division (the Isle of Man Appeals Court).
Wherever your criminal case takes you, if you have Quinn Legal on your side, you can feel assured that your best interests are represented at all times.
How Can Quinn Legal Help?
With a dedicated Criminal and Litigation team, our specialist advocates can represent you at a police station and in criminal matters further down the line. We’re here to assist you with:
- Attending an interview at a police station
- Criminal guidance at every stage of the proceedings
- Protecting your rights
- Applications to receive compensation
- Assistance in applying to pay fines
- Appealing court rulings, sentencing and tribunals
Get In Touch Today
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.