Our Property team are here to help you. If you would like to remortgage your home, contact us on 01624 665522 for expert property advice.
What Is Remortgaging?
When you remortgage your home, you pay off your current mortgage with the money from a new mortgage and new lender.
People choose to remortgage for many reasons. For example, through remortgaging your home and opting for a shorter loan from a new lender, you’ll have more chance of paying your mortgage off more quickly.
As with any mortgage application, you’ll need to prove that you have a good credit rating and evidence of a stable income. Often a property assessment will take place too.
The remortgaging process can take some time and is dependent on the lenders involved. From the legal side, we’ll work tirelessly to quicken the transaction and provide guidance in a timely manner.
Benefits Of Remortgaging
- You might be able to save money from paying your original mortgage off more quickly
- Chance to look for a better mortgage, with higher saving options and better interest rates
- Opportunity to replace an expiring mortgage deal
- If your property value has increased, a remortgage could give you a better loan
- You might want to overpay your loan payments, but be restricted by your current mortgage; a remortgage could give you leeway to overpay
How Can Quinn Legal Help?
Our expert conveyancers can fine tune the legal details of your remortgage and thoroughly explain your responsibilities.
We’ll help you to:
- Understand the terms and requirements of your new mortgage
- Assist the new lender to complete a property appraisal
- Prepare and organise your mortgage deed
- Advise the Land Registry of your remortgage
- Keep you up-to-date and on time for completion
Get In Touch Today
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.