Experts in property conveyancing on the Isle of Man
With 14 advocates, solicitors, and support staff, Quinn Legal have the largest and most experienced property team on the Isle of Man and are well equipped to help you with all of your conveyancing needs.
As we deal with 1000s of property matters each year, we’re fluent in property lingo and will translate any technical terms for you. For example, you may have heard the term conveyancing mentioned before, but not been entirely sure of its meaning. Put simply, conveyancing happens when property is transferred between people.
Property transactions of any kind depend on important decision-making. Without clear, confident guidance, it can be difficult knowing which decisions are the right ones for you.
Whilst property decisions can be exciting, navigating the world of property on the Isle of Man can often cause stress, confusion, and frustration.
Appointing Quinn Legal as your legal representative is a fantastic first decision to make. As the largest and most experienced property team on the Isle of Man, our knowledgeable practitioners will ensure your experience is hassle-free.
You may need a lawyer if you’re:
- Buying a property
- Buying your first house or a new-build home
- Selling a property
- Considering re-mortgaging a house
- Struggling with a property dispute
- Having difficulty with your rental agreement
- Checking that the property is legitimate
- Checking the property is owned by the person selling it
- Preparing a Report on Title, which is a summary of the conveyancer’s research and details on the property
- Liaising with both the buyer and the seller to make sure that both parties have all relevant information, including any questions that either person might have. This could include whether the property is registered or unregistered land, where the boundaries of the property are, fixtures and fittings included on the property and whether there have been any disputes with the neighbours
- Checking all necessary documents of the property such as planning permissions and building regulation certificates
- Finding out whether there are any local authority plans for the area
- Registering the property in your name
- Get a fast quote by using our conveyancing calculator to start the conveyancing process started
- Get in contact with us and let us know your mortgage lender details, details of the seller (if you already have one) and any questions you might have about the property
- Review all questions and answers thoroughly and quickly
- Answer questions from your conveyancer quickly, and complete paperwork on time. You can hand deliver documents to the office or post documents to save time
- Ask your conveyancer to clarify anything you don’t understand
How can Quinn Legal help with Isle of Man property?
Isle of Man property law is our speciality and we know it inside out. As your legal representative, we’ll explain your options in plain English and make sure none of your questions are left unanswered.
We’re renowned for our approachability. At Quinn Legal, we take a different approach which means we don’t entertain tradition or stereotypes. We aim to be informal yet professional, making our clients feel comfortable, empowered, informed, and supported.
Over the years, we have developed close connections with local estate agents and lenders. Not only does this mean that we know how Manx property law works both theoretically and practically, it means that you’ll benefit from these relationships too.
Our experienced Property Advocates are here to help
At Quinn Legal, we do things differently. Our Property Advocates are some of the most experienced on the Isle of Man, and guarantee a stellar service. If you are quoted a lower fee by another legal firm, instruct us to act for you. If you feel that we haven’t dealt with your property matter with top class service, then you can pay us your lower quoted fee. Guaranteed.
If you’d like to get to know our property team, please click on their names:
Get in touch today
No matter what the Isle of Man property transaction, we help our clients from day one. We understand that you live a busy life, so there’s lots of ways to get in touch with a member of our team.