As a full-service law firm, we have years of experience in advising clients on a variety of mergers and acquisitions and act for buyers, sellers or advisers.
What you need to know
A merger is when two or more business entities consolidate to form one new organisation with a new management and ownership structure. There are many forms of merger, but they are rarer than acquisitions.
An acquisition is when one company is bought by another. This can take the form of the purchase of the company itself or its assets.
You may need a lawyer if you’re:
- Preparing to sell your business and need advice on the best way to proceed
- Negotiating a deal and need some sound commercial advice and assistance
- Advising on finance
- Needing to draft up documentation to effect a share or asset sale or purchase
How can Quinn Legal help?
We advise buyers, sellers and financial advisers on disposals and acquisitions of Isle of Man companies and businesses.
Our commercial experts regularly advise on:
- Business and asset acquisitions and sales
- Management buy outs (MBO’s)
- Company share purchases and sales
- The funding arrangements for mergers and acquisitions
- Buying or selling a business
- Cross border transactions
- Joint ventures and mergers
Our team will work with you to identify your objectives so that you can proceed with the transaction that is right for you and your business.
As a full-service Isle of Man law firm, we can draw on a wide range of experience with experts on commercial contracts, regulatory issues, employment law, intellectual property and tax and commercial property all under one roof. Our business team ensure that, whilst you may receive advice from a range of experts, the advice is fully coordinated and focused on achieving your goals.
Get In Touch Today
At Quinn Legal we help our clients from day one. Make a free enquiry about Isle of Man Mergers and Acquisitions by calling 01624 665522 or emailing us and find out how we can help with your corporate law issues.
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Wow, service at its BEST, thank you, Peter and Bernie.