Our commercial contract advocates provide a first-class service across a broad range of areas and disciplines. We believe that contracts should be written in plain English, easy to understand, clear and unambiguous. We look to fully understand our client’s needs and offer tailored fixed price solutions along with practical commercial advice and guidance.
What you need to know
Commercial contracts underpin every business whatever the size or business sector. They can be intricate and complex. However, we focus on the finer details, so you don’t have to, and we look to deliver contracts that solve rather than create problems whilst managing your risk appropriately.
We will always look to agree a clear pricing structure for our commercial contract work, which can include fixed price where appropriate, as we understand how important certainty of cost and value for money is to our clients.
You may need a lawyer if you’re:
- A start-up and need help putting contracts in place for the first time
- A long-established business that wants to enhance yourexisting contracts and agreements
- Negotiating a contract and in need of commercial advice and guidance
- Developing new products and services
How can Quinn Legal help?
There are many issues that arise when running a business and getting the right contracts and agreements in place can be key to a businesses’ long-term success.
Our commercial contract experts understand that there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution to legal paperwork and they provide bespoke solutions that work for your business. These might include
- Employment contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions
- Supplier agreements
- Consumer contracts
- Developing goods and services
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Data protection
- Our team will work with you to identify your objectives and will look to ensure that your interests are always protected. We have experience across a broad range of business sectors including retail, technology, charities, hotels and property.
As a full-service Isle of Man law firm, we can draw on a wide range of experience with experts on commercial contracts, regulatory issues, employment law, intellectual property and tax and commercial property all under one roof. Our business team ensure that, whilst you may receive advice from a range of experts, the advice is fully coordinated and focused on achieving your goals.
Get In Touch Today
At Quinn Legal we help our clients from day one. Make a free enquiry about Isle of Man Corporate Contracts by calling 01624 665522 or emailing us and find out how we can help with your corporate law issues.
Alternatively, you can fill out our handy online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.