As an employer in the local economy, we are committed to investing in the future of the communities we serve. We firmly believe this new apprenticeship pathway, with its opportunity of immediate work and the chance to study towards a qualification, will prove an attractive proposition to many young people.
James Quinn, Founder and Advocate
We recognise that there is more than one route to a career in law and we are committed to supporting young people who have the ambition and aptitude to qualify in law, without necessarily having studied at university. Our Apprenticeship scheme is a fantastic opportunity and enables you to ‘earn while you learn’, gaining professional legal qualifications while working in paid employment at a law firm. You will work with us while completing your studies, and you’ll be able to do real legal work, alongside some of our most experienced lawyers.
What We Offer
- Pathway to a legal career without having to go to university
- Open to A Level students and University Graduates
- Extensive induction programme
- Flexible timescale depending on the overall goal
- Earn while you learn training
- On-the-job supervision, learning practical legal skills with extensive support
- Dedicated supervisor for guidance, advice and feedback
- First hand development of legal and business skills
- Dedicated day per week studying for examinations
The applications process is now closed for the 2020 Legal Apprentice Scheme.